Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Julie P #14

I became aware of smartboards when I went to observe a high school classroom last year. I watched how it was used and some problems the students were having using it. Right away, I thought they were fascinating and interesting. A decision about them was formed by using them and talking to teachers and students that used them. I found them to be much more useful and helpful than they were confusing. During the making of my I-movie, I decided to use the smartboard in the background as an explanation tool, which confirmed my thoughts that they are a good, useful technology for the classroom.

1 comment:

EDCI Student said...

I thought a very similar thing about the smart board when i first learned about one and i think they will be very useful for teaching. I liked your insight on the technology and i think that it will work great for helping students in the future!
Ashley